• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS For Sale

GTCSNJ

Need to sell my 1968 Candy Apple Red GT/CS with black stripes and black interior. Car was purchased from a member of this site in 2004. 289 automatic. Car has original interior, original engine and transmission and is believed to be original paint. No Rust. Car is in storage but I beleive it has about 70,000 miles which is beleived to be orignal based on condition of car. Have marti-report. Paid $16,500 in 2004 and will take same for car today. Car located in New Jersey. Pictures in Gallery.

Last edited:

U D-SIDE

I thought the same thing...I looked thru the whole gallery...its on the LAST page.
Page 17 - New Jersey GT/CS

Johnny B.

Last edited:

HappyHour

Wow that is pretty low miles...so Im guessing its almost ready for 75K tune-up? Whats covered...oil..lube...filter? :wink:

Hm dual exhaust and GT rims added? Thats one clean ride.

njmop

I saw the car at a local show a couple of years ago. Nice car. Nice guy. Very original car. I was hoping to see it again here in NJ next summer. Hope it finds a good home. Only a couple of GT/CS's here in NJ and mine is now in a thousand pieces in the garage...

Best of luck with the sale...