• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Fathers Day

Maine gt/cs

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads. My son is taking me and the car for a good ride today because tomorrow is going to be a downpour all day. Have a great day all.

Tim

stangfan

Sounds like a good pre-Father's Day event to me. I'm going to an automotive swap meet tomorrow, and then my daughter is bringing my grand kids over in the afternoon. We're having my folks over for dinner in the evening. :grin:

sam

Happy Father's Day to all dads out there............past and present !

Ruppstang

I got my 2015 Mustang

It has been a great fathers day weekend I got my 2015 Mustang Friday. It drives and rides much better than my old one. I will force my self to take it out at least once a week.
Happy fathers day to all of you.
Marty

PS Any thing you do in a Mustang is more fun!

Attachments

• 2015-06-21 08.01.50.jpg
    2015-06-21 08.01.50.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 26

robert campbell

I put on a new fuel pump on the 1965 Mustang customer car. It leaves tomorrow. Got 39 hours of work in this car. So around $1,500 bucks for Rob. Going to watch the end of the US Open. I do not play, put love to watch the last 9 of any major. Lots of stress and choking. And great play!!

Rob