• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS in North Carolina Craigslist

Ruppstang

I think that may be that 34K orignal car that MustangBiz sold a couple of months ago?

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Hmmm Ruppstang may be right...looks a lot like it specially when he says that the sun has faded the dash and the paint which was the case with Mustangbiz cars.
Its in Neils neck of the woods and might be able to check it out for someone interested.

Magnum

I think that may be that 34K orignal car that MustangBiz sold a couple of months ago?

You are indeed correct, I own this car and purchased it from Curtis out in CA. I have some other things I am tinkering with and thought I would see if I can sell it. I will not be torn up if no one steps forward because it really is a nice, solid and good running car. It only has one small dent on the driver's door that is worth mentioning and all else looks good. I have not done much with it since it's purchase except to tune on it some, rebuild the carburetor and replace the fuel gauge sending unit.

Please feel free to contact me if someone has any questions.

Thanks!

Magnum

David, I see you couldn't stay away from having another CS! David is the previous owner of my car FYI.

Nice toy, Randy

Hey Randy,

You know I am a sucker for a nice solid Mustang GT/CS. I have had this car several months now and I realize I am not going to do anything with it so I decided to try to sell it. I have been driving it some though and it really does do quite well but it sure doesn't have the power and curb appeal of your car!

David