• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Ford Europe Youtube Channel

sam

That is awesome..................thank you for sharing................great way to start the day! Sam

stangfan

Very :cool:

Did anyone notice that the BFG T/As on the fastback still had the blue protective coating on the letters? :grin:

mmarsalone

Reiny,

Didn't I check out your GTCS for you in St. Louis? That was back in 2005 or 2006? The car looks great.

Mike

OP
OP
mustangman-nl

mustangman-nl

Checking car

Hello,

Mike, this is indeed the car you've checked for me in Missouri. The dandelion yellow fastback (with the "blue" letters on the tyres) is sold a few weeks back. I bought another fastback in Indianapolis (1968 1/2) which now is on his way to the Netherlands!

Regards Reiny

mmarsalone

Hello,

Mike, this is indeed the car you've checked for me in Missouri. The dandelion yellow fastback (with the "blue" letters on the tyres) is sold a few weeks back. I bought another fastback in Indianapolis (1968 1/2) which now is on his way to the Netherlands!

Regards Reiny
Glad you and the car are doing well. Also, congrats on the win today.

Mike

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Very cool Reiny! Nice stable of ponys you have there. Thanks for posting.