• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Shipping

68CaliSp

I know that several of you have experience with car shipping companies...I am looking to ship my car from home to me, (CA to MO) and would like to know of a few trustworthy and reliable companies. Im not looking to spend a small fortune to ship it but I would like to recieve my car as I left it.
Thanks in advance.

RedGTvert

The two that I have used with the best success is Passport, which is owned by FEDEX and Horseless Carriages. They are both enclosed carriers and are door to door. The price isn't cheap, but when you think for a few bucks more, your car will be handled as good or better than you would, it is well worth it.

Perkchiro

68CaliSp said:
I know that several of you have experience with car shipping companies...I am looking to ship my car from home to me, (CA to MO) and would like to know of a few trustworthy and reliable companies. Im not looking to spend a small fortune to ship it but I would like to recieve my car as I left it.
Thanks in advance.

So are you moving to Missouri and shipping your car there? Where in Missouri? We might me neighbors.
Steve

nfrntau

I used Intercity Lines, Inc. to move my car. They weren't cheap but they have REALLY nice equipment, are definitely car people and baby your car.
I have moved two different cars with them. The first my Falcon when I sold it :( and my GT/CS :) For my GT/CS they charged me $1440 which included $75 cuz it didn't run (pushing cost) and $65 cuz it had fuel in the tank from Northern California to Houston Texas.
They did a great job and like I said they have top notch equipment.
I would recommend them to anyone and should I need them again will use them.
800-221-3936

Attachments

• Mustang GTCS (8).jpg
    Mustang GTCS (8).jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Mustang GTCS (25).jpg
    Mustang GTCS (25).jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 27