• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Photo Gallery not showing photos posted

jkelly

The Photo Gallery will not display any of the pictures for any of the postings like it used to for me, now it will only will show the written description. This has been an issue for about 6 months I thought it might get fixed if I wasn't the only one with a problem. I tried logging off and logging back on later but that didn't help or reboot anything. Any ideas ? Thanks

TraveledGTCS

I just checked the Photo Gallery also and nothing showed up for me either, not even my own photos. I even checked some newer additions thinking the old ones may have been archived, but nothing is being shown. I have windows 7 and IE 11. Photos in the Garage are being reflected so is there some setting I need to change in my IE 11 options. I don't like Google Chrome even though I use Google as my search engine.

Thanks

Bill

admin

Staff member
Administrator
It's not just you. The Gallery software is old and isn't compatible with a recent server upgrade. Unfortunately the software writer seems to have dropped off the map. The last thing posted on his help forum was a few years ago. I've emailed him, but have not heard back yet. If he's no longer supporting the software there may not be much I can do to fix it.

gtcs1

It's not just you. The Gallery software is old and isn't compatible with a recent server upgrade. Unfortunately the software writer seems to have dropped off the map. The last thing posted on his help forum was a few years ago. I've emailed him, but have not heard back yet. If he's no longer supporting the software there may not be much I can do to fix it.

Hi,

Any hope in finding a sloution to have the photos displayed back. Thanks