• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Pebble Beige GT/CS in Oregon

aemoo28

Oh, my heart. Here it is. I am simply enthralled seeing this actual color on a CS. I love it! I'd def look into this if I had the $$. However, being in healthcare today means the future is uncertain #nursesfightingtherona

franklinair

We had a great time a few years back, meeting Amy, Bret, and having a cookout at Rob & Val's place.

Neil

robert campbell

I am ready, but the Canada people cannot attend..... My Son has a girlfriend in Vancouver and it is killing him not to see her!

Maybe next year??

Rob

miller511

Hello again all,

Pebble Beige brought me back here!! LOL!!

That's a beautiful car! But don't see it on FB marketplace any longer :-(

Hoping everyone is doing OK. Would be great to have a get together after all this blows over.

-Jeff

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I think it’s now on Craigslist.

Nope, it’s gone from there, too. Yesterday the price was $27,500.

classicsguy

$27,500 was the selling price when it was selling in Las Vegas by previous owner.

aemoo28

Looks like a nice car...rare color but not many people like it.Wonder how many GT/CS came in that color?

Back in the day, in 2013, there were TWO surviving & documented PB cars. There were 3, but the f-ing IDIOT that I sold my original pebble beige CS to destroyed her and then cloned her. I will never, ever forgive myself for selling her.
So this is a VERY VERY RARE CAR.