• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2008 GTCS Convertible in Oregon

aemoo28

Tim, are you thinking about buying one? The black is sharp, but of course I'm biased.

It bothers me that these silver gas caps are on these cars. Why? On 4 cars at the local lot over here. What's so special about them? According to the manager, they came from Ford this way.

OP
OP
Timmknz

Timmknz

Well

After lookin at yours, and driving one, I really like the smooth power and handling, but, I am stickin with old reliable for now! Maybe when we get a new president and the tax incentives for the solar industry get reinstated (thankyou very much for almost killing my business House and Senate who can't seem to bipartisanly get along, but I'm not bitter......sure......) I'll get another one.
Until then, I'll keep on dreamin!
PS, I wish the stripes would have been done on mine when we took the photos in Seattle, maybe another road trip in my future? New Insurance with more miles this year! :)
T