• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 A 1968 HCS will be on Display at The 2013 Philly Auto Show

68HCS289

and it is mine:grin: My 1968 was selected for the Mustang VS Camaro Face-Off display at the Philadelphia Auto Show out of many submissions (only 11 cars were selected). I thought it was cool for I was even selected over a super clean '69 Mach 428CJ (my fiancee's, lol). Thought I would share for this is great exposure for these and I love bringing awareness of these special Mustangs (so many know the new '07+ GT/CS Mustangs and never knew that these existed in 1968, let alone what an HCS is). If you are local, check out the Ford display and vote for the Mustang to help beat out Camaro:

http://www.phillyautoshow.com/show-information/face-off-2013