• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 shoulder belt attach locations

retroman99

I made this little sketch to help me find the holes after the new headliner was installed. not sure anybody else has had trouble finding those darn holes. not sure how close they are between cars but these are the measurements for mine.

Attachments

• shoulder belt attach location.jpg
    shoulder belt attach location.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 60

Ruppstang

Nice drawing. A trick I use is to put screws in the hole then install the headliner. It will be easy to feel them through the new headliner, then just make a small cut and remove the screw.
Marty

CougarCJ

Thanks for posting the drawing, just in case I ever have to put those belts up again. Not planning too, I guess I'm a rebel. I run with scissors too.

whodat

I just paid for them since they were not on my car when I bought it. I'm grateful for the template

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk