• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Ebay Auction

platnumheart666

VIN: 8R01C150112

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...5ccdc108:g:jPoAAOSw4UtWSUPJ&item=121816072456

This particular Mustang GT/CS came from the factory Candy-Apple Red with a 289 V-8 and C-4 automatic transmission. It has black bucket seats with the optional console, power steering, power disc brakes, and factory air conditioning. (Although the controls and vents are there, the compressor is not hooked up.)

This is a solid West Texas numbers-matching car with only 74,758 original miles. It was repainted some years ago, and it has had any mechanical improvements done on an as-needed basis. Has had new shocks and front-end bushings recently installed. I have owned the car approximately 8 years and have always kept it in a garage. The paint is very presentable but is not flawless. There are not rust issues. The dash and head liner are in very good condition.

If you need a more detailed picture or explanation of anything, please send me a message. I am not a dealer, and want to give you a clear, honest assessment of the car. If you would like to make an appointment to see the car before the bidding ends, please call or text me at 325-456-1175.

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 53