• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Best Stripe Kit For GT/CS

wallace

All,

I've heard and seen discussion about the best stripe kit for our GT/CSs.

Graphic express has been mentioned as has Phoenix Graphics.

One concern was whether the kit from Phoenix Graphics was complete or just partial?

Any current thoughts to update this post?

Thanks, Wally

franklinair

I use Graphic Express: quality stripe kit (complete), husband & wife operation and easy to deal with.
I once botched a section of striping and they sold me the piece I needed rather than having to purchase another complete kit.
Good product, good people.

Neil

stangfan

I had a local graphics guy reproduce mine. He does graphics on car lots and collector cars. He came to my place and took pictures of the old striped, reproduced them on his computer and came back to install. They look great and the advantage is that if part of it gets damaged, he can replace it quite inexpensively.