• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Chemical Stripping Update

nfrntau

Picked my car up today and I am very happy with the results. One thing is for sure, it doesn't leave anything covered. I found quite a few unkown spots of damage and previous body work. Joy!!
The price was $1974.50 and included stripping and spraying rust inhibitor on the following items:
1 Mustang unibody
1 Hood
1 Door
2 Front fenders
2 Lower engine mounts
4 Door hinges and backing plates
4 Splash guards
4 Front bumper brackets
1 Hood latch support bracket
2 Upper control arm bump stops
2 Trunk hinges
2 Trunk hinge bows
4 Floorboard drain plates

I will have to wait for a few years to see if I get any bleed through but as of now I am very happy with the results. Check out the photos.

P.S. I got really lucky and didn't get rained on today. The weather guys have been calling for rain today all week. The car will be pressure washed and primed in the next couple of days.

Attachments

• Strip.jpg
    Strip.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 14