• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

A copy of Paul's first book on Ebay

bbeatty

Check out this auction on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ry=34220&item=7965166045&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

At first I thought this was a cleverly worded auction and they were quite literally selling a copy of Paul’s 1989 book. A copy as in I took my original book to Kinko’s and made a copy to sell.

It’s hard to tell from the picture but to me it just doesn’t look right. I’d definitely ask before bidding on this one. Hopefully it's just bad photography.

bish

That book is being sold by another forum member, I know him personally and I'll vouch for him.

OP
OP
B

bbeatty

[quote author=bish link=board=1;threadid=1549;start=0#msg9310 date=1112714062]
That book is being sold by another forum member, I know him personally and I'll vouch for him.
[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up!! ;D ;D

Talan423

yes, this is my book. it is not a fake or a picture of the cover. it is an original copy of paul's 1989 registry with 66 original pages and original pictures. i guess the word "copy" can be taken in different ways when it comes to a book. i don't sell photocopied books or try and deceive potential buyers in any way shape or form. i photographed the book on top of a couple of sheets of white paper so the viewers could see the actual colors and not blend in with the wood floor. if anybody wants pictures of the inside pages just e-mail me.
thanks brent and mike for vouching for me!

tom

OP
OP
B

bbeatty

[quote author=Talan423 link=board=1;threadid=1549;start=0#msg9324 date=1112751017]
yes, this is my book.

tom
[/quote]

Tom,

I hope you didn't take offense at my first post about your auction. When I first looked at the pictures, it looked like just a copy of the front and back pages. Time for a better monitor I guess.

Good luck with the auction! ;D