• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Pics for Paul's new book

PB gtcs

Paul, if my brother Paul and I can help with pics of our restore, please let us know. We would be honored and delighted to be included in the book. I will let brother Paul tell you, but I suspect we have over 100 shots of our car from rust to resto. You are welcome to any/all of them. I think we have just over 60 in the gallery here. Again, not to be presumptous, but if we can help, please let us know. Anything to help others save these cool cars.

Brian

P

PNewitt

YES! Most definately! Send me your "best 20"??

Actually to everyone here--any good, clear photos of restoration of your CS (or HCS) would be welcome.

4x5 inch photos work well. Color is OK, but it will be scanned in black and white.

Just (snail) mail them to me at the same address as the registry. Please DO NOT e-mail them to me, because large files take forever to download!!!

thanks!!

Paul N.

P

PNewitt

[quote author==MUSTANG= link=board=1;threadid=1550;start=0#msg9339 date=1112828770]
Boy o boy, talk about a someones bubble bursting :(
[/quote]

Now, now....

You have every reason to (still) be excited! I've never seen photos like that--of a bead-blasted, clean frame of a GT/CS before. This is quite good for me, and the book, because a ground-up is just the thing to do with cars of this vintage.

What you are doing is really exciting! (gosh, I wish I was doing that to my car!) No one is stealing your thunder!

Paul N.