• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Disneyland GT/CS

P

PNewitt

Since they are doing a celebration this week for the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland, I pulled out this photo of my GT/CS, taken in the parking lot in 1981.

Today, DCA, or "Disney's California Adventure" sits where this picture was taken. The monorail (mark III) was also built in 1968! (this is before I knew I had a GT, so the caps are plain).

I remember it being the same day that I drove next to a '67 GT-350 with a surfboard on top, as I was driving up from San Diego on Highway 5 that morning.

This IS the California Experience! We own the coolest cars ever!

Paul Newitt

Attachments

• pmndisneyct.jpg
    pmndisneyct.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 12

Mustanger

Nice car, Paul. Maybe Disney's California Adventure should have a GTCS on display, or better yet, a annual GTCS car show!!! ;)