• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Dodge Daytonas

Mosesatm

What are your thoughts on the Dodge Charger Daytona and the Ram Daytona? I kind of like them but might be just a little too flashy for me.

Last edited:

Mustanglvr

Go with the muscle car. The new Dodge Charger Daytona is awesome with its powerful Hemi motor and its beefed up stance. I`d go with a dark red or a deep, rich midnight blue color if available. Do they make those in 2 doors? I bet you`de look great in one of those Arlie. It would not be too flashy.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Mustanglvr said:
Go with the muscle car. The new Dodge Charger Daytona is awesome with its powerful Hemi motor and its beefed up stance. I`d go with a dark red or a deep, rich midnight blue color if available. Do they make those in 2 doors? I bet you`de look great in one of those Arlie. It would not be too flashy.

4-door only. It's based on the same platform as the 300. It's a big car.

I heard that the new Challenger is also based on this platform and it is even larger than the Charger. Can't exactly call that a pony car. More like a clydesdale!

68gt390

The truck reminds me of a pregnant guppy (Big head and small tail). As for the Charger it's not bad but, in order to get the Hemi you've got to shell out some serious dough. Isn't the R/T the six banger version.

Don :icon_no:

BroadwayBlue

68gt390 said:
The truck reminds me of a pregnant guppy (Big head and small tail). As for the Charger it's not bad but, in order to get the Hemi you've got to shell out some serious dough. Isn't the R/T the six banger version.

Don :icon_no:

I like the Charger a lot. Back seat was a little small though for car seats.
Seriously considered it though.

The R/T is a V8 - 340 HP w/ 390 lb-ft torque
The Daytona R/T is a V8 w/ 340 HP and dual exhaust, ground effects, spoiler and special paint schemes
The SRT8 is the V8 with 425 HP 420 lb-ft torque, 20" wheels, hood scoop, etc.