• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.
PFSlim

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Luis

I bought mine from Tony Branda. Fit was as soon as you can expect. Some trimming required but I still think it is a good piece.

Paul
    Hi: I was told by Arlie that you replaced the trunk lid on your GT/CS .Who did you buy it from? Tell me about fit and finish. A lot of people recommend Tony Branda but looking for other opinions. Thanks
    Luis
    George

I don't have them here either. I have sold my Cal Spec to a member on site. I would do a search on the forum. I am almost sure someone has posted that before. If you can not find it, place a post on the forum site and someone will place the deminsions on for you.

Sorry I can't be must help. My car leaves tomrorow to head to California to the new owner. I have boxed everything up.

Good luck.

Paul
    I don't have Paul N's book, although I signed up to get his new edition,so what are the demension on where to put the stripes.

Thanks
    george K (gr8hands@msn.com)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…