• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Nice R Code Mach 1

Mr. Shelby Guy

That is an extremely good deal if it wasn't painted Grabber Green. Out of all the colors that Ford made, that had to be the worst one of them all. I guess the unique history of the car makes up for it. It's not everyday that you see a Ford Marketing Car. An R Code is a good thing too. The only down is the color.

Mustanglvr

Hey they only paid $1.33 for 4 gallons of gas when it was bought new in 1970. Those were the good old days. :( Rhonda

hookedtrout

Dang that is a nice car, I even like the green. Honey can I build on to the garage?

Hook

Perkchiro

[quote author=hookedtrout link=board=3;threadid=2094;start=0#msg14140 date=1125675391]
Dang that is a nice car, I even like the green. Honey can I build on to the garage?

Hook
[/quote]

Better talk fast and furious Hook. Only 7 hours and 46 minutes left on the auction.

Very Nice car BTW.

Steve

Sarge

Less than 15 minutes left now, and still the high bid is only $100. ???
It is a nice car, no A/C, and the color, what was Ford thinking of when they made Grabber Green?