• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale GTCS on Ebay - Marti says High Country Special

platnumheart666

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 61

Ruppstang

He says that it a GTCS but the Marti reports says it is a HCS. It is in my HCS registry. It has GTCS badges on it so he thinks it is a GTCS. It also has GT badges and is not a GT either.

franklinair

I sent the seller a msg advising him that he has a rare model, being a HCS. His response said the car was in disarray when he purchased it, and it was restored as a GT/CS. He was rather adamant about it being a GT/CS. So be it.

rvrtrash

If you read the description, he implies Marti doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground. He also implies it was a rust bucket when he got it, so an inspection would be in order.

Steve

speedy02

If I remember correctly he stated that a shop in Memphis did the work. They replaced both rocker and lower quarters. He also stated that both door had been replaced from a donor 67.

Mosesatm

It's my understanding that '68 doors have a horizontal beam that the '67s lack. Is that correct?