• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD Original Marchals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jschoony

I know it’s a tall order but it am looking for original Marchals and or the pedestal and trunnion to mount to the grill bracket. Please let me know what you have and a price and again thanks for helping out. Jason Schoonover

OP
OP
J

Jschoony

Well not sure this is an actual lead as this same comment listing rollertaylor0@gmail.com as having an item is showing up in n multiple sites for multiple items. Still looking I guess.

OP
OP
J

Jschoony

Thanks Ruppstang for checking let me know what you find and again thank you.

Ruppstang

The ones I have came off our 68 GT350. They are date coded September 67. The chrome is near perfect. One has a crack in the lens and the bulb is missing. They also would need new wiring. They are in the NOS boxes my new ones came in.
PM me if you are interested.
Marty

OP
OP
J

Jschoony

Would love to see some photos you can email them to me if you have any also what are you looking to get for them? Thanks again for looking

Jschoony@cox.net. Sorry I PM’d you as requested

CaliStang68

Well not sure this is an actual lead as this same comment listing rollertaylor0@gmail.com as having an item is showing up in n multiple sites for multiple items. Still looking I guess.

That's probably because its a scam to get you to pay and don't send you anything thus ripping you off. They only have one post which is a huge red flag to me first off. They pull this crap all the time on another Mustang car site I view all the time.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
That's probably because its a scam to get you to pay and don't send you anything thus ripping you off. They only have one post which is a huge red flag to me first off. They pull this crap all the time on another Mustang car site I view all the time.
Agreed. That's a scammer and I've banned the account.

Good instincts Jason to google the email address first to check. It's become a common scam to post something like:
"my friend has *insert part name here* and you can reach him at *insert scammer email here*"

Luckily CS.com hasn't been hit too hard with these, but lots of bigger forums have.

Always be suspicious of a brand new member with only 1 post. I suggest simply ignoring those types of posts (and reporting them so I can check IP addresses and ban them) But if you really want to pursue it, at least get the seller to email you proof they have the part, like a photo of the part with your username on a post-it or something similar. Think "proof of life" in a kidnapping movie!

OP
OP
J

Jschoony

Thanks MrMarchal for selling me a perfect NOS set I think I am all set now. Next step find a good restoration shop that knows the California Special

Status
Not open for further replies.