• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN 2020 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2020 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

PLEASE READ: You'll be buying directly from the printer rather than me ordering them in bulk and then shipping to you. Unfortunately the bulk pricing went through the roof so it just doesn't make sense to do it that way any more.​

The calendar price is $13.00 + shipping... BUT... the printer sometimes has discounts. I will try to keep this thread updated with the most current promo code. Or you can see their current discounts here: http://www.lulu.com/home

You can order them here:

These are full color, full bleed, 12 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open. Each page of the calendar features a forum member's car.

See the latest post in this thread for any discounts the printer may be running. I'll do my best to keep it updated. The discounts change every few days.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos.

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Here's the current discount as of 11/27/19 - 15% off. Use discount code ONEFIVE

Expires Nov 28th at midnight.

If you can wait a few days I expect they will have a better sale on Black Friday Nov 29th. I can't guarantee it, but that's how it's been in past years.

I will post back when new discount codes come up.

2020 Calander

Thanks Jon, just purchased a few, have enjoyed having these come out every year. Thank you!

And you're welcome everyone. I enjoy doing the calendar each year. I'm just concerned some years when we barely get enough to fill 12 pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Here's their Black Friday discount - 25% off today only. Use discount code BLACKFRIDAY25

Expires Nov 29th at midnight. They have extended this discount until Dec 1st at midnight.

Last edited:

Mosesatm

When I took road trips in my car I’d also take ten or so calendars with me and give them to people, normally at gas stations, who were fascinated with the car. It got a little expensive but I enjoyed making their days so I didn’t mind the cost.
Any extras I had after the trips went to people at car shows.

stangfan

When I took road trips in my car I’d also take ten or so calendars with me and give them to people, normally at gas stations, who were fascinated with the car. It got a little expensive but I enjoyed making their days so I didn’t mind the cost.
Any extras I had after the trips went to people at car shows.

You sir, are a very generous man.

Mosesatm

You sir, are a very generous man.
Sort of; my motive wasn't entirely altruistic.

My ego certainly enjoyed knowing that the person would show the calendar to all his or her friends and relatives, and brag that he saw one of the cars.

ponyboy

2020 calendar

Thanks for doing the calendars again Jon.. unfortunately
I missed the discounts Jon.. will you continue to post the discounts? Thanks again Rich

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for doing the calendars again Jon.. unfortunately
I missed the discounts Jon.. will you continue to post the discounts? Thanks again Rich
Yes. It looks like they extended the Black Friday 25% off discount until Dec 1st at midnight, so you can still get in on that one.

See post 6 of this thread for the code.

And yes, here's the link to check on their most current discounts:
http://www.lulu.com/home

1968Cally

30% off today (cyber Monday -12/02

Sent order link to my wife as a Christmas idea!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
That's a good one. Based on past years 30% off is about as good as it gets.

Discount code is CYBERMONDAY30

DanTeets

Received my calendar order today and it looks great! Thanks again Jon for putting it together.