• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS in San Francisco CL

CougarCJ

Not in the registry book, here is the Marti. Going to post in the Marti report section too.

Animal

Don't waste your time trying to sell a GT/CS on this site. These guy's are way too critical. Thats fine but it's about the money.....right? Throw it on Craigslist and you will sell it in 3 days for the price you want. Sorry...just Sayin.

Mosesatm

Really?
We've sold a lot of cars on this site, including mine and it sold in less than an hour.

Last edited:

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Don't waste your time trying to sell a GT/CS on this site. These guy's are way too critical. Thats fine but it's about the money.....right? Throw it on Craigslist and you will sell it in 3 days for the price you want. Sorry...just Sayin.

Interesting. I'm not really sure where that's coming from. Maybe from the car you posted for sale recently? That ad had no info and no photos so it's not too surprising if it didn't generate much interest.

It's true that members here can be critical and point out errors or things for potential buyers to check out. It's a very detail oriented hobby. But I've rarely seen that hurt a legit sale. It often helps the seller better understand what they're selling (or it should)

rvrtrash

If by "critical" you mean me suggesting you should post pictures and info on the car condition, yep, guilty as charged. I was trying to help you with the sale. Would you send $24K to someone across the country if they didn't want to post pics or a description?

Steve