• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Original Lucas Square 8 lamps

oldgreyguy

Make an offer.

I have the following for sale:

NOTE: these are not reproductions, not knockoffs, they are from a time long ago, from a Lucas warehouse, to my parts store.

3 complete original Lucas Square 8 fog/driving lamps. They have never been mounted on a car, but I did mount them as a display in my shop (British car parts, Lucas, BMC stuff).... in the mid 70"s

These are not the Square 8 + (later gen), if your muskrat came with Lucas lamps, these are the ones.

3 - complete lamp assemblies w/ covers (how many of you guys have seen the covers) (these covers have the rectangular window, not the small round one), lamps marked "Foreign Glass".

also, sundry spares just in case gremlins get to your lamps. Again, this is all original Lucas, not knockoff, not Square 8 +

Details: qty, Lucas part number

2 - Amber Driving lamps, complete w/ Lucas original covers
1 - Amber Fog lamp, complete w/ Lucas original cover

extra spares:

1 - 54522442, Nut, lamp fixing
1 - Lamp Body
1 - 54523714, Spring, bulb retaing
1 - 54523837, Base, lamp seating
1 - 453, Bulb, w/' pigtail
1 - Cover, lamp (these are with rectangular window, not round)
1 - Strap, cover attaching

Price is $600 postage/insurance paid

I do not have the Ford part numbers, never was a Ford guy, just British

sorry about the pic's, maybe shoulda been a plumber

Attachments

• DSCN0963.jpg
    DSCN0963.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN0964.JPG
    DSCN0964.JPG
    249.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

franklinair

IIRC, the GT/CS Lucas fog lites have clear lenses and do not use driving lite lenses. Am I correct?

Neil

Mosesatm

You're right Neil, none of those lights are correct for a '68 GT/CS.