• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Left quarter window

Gatorbait

Restoration is almost done on my CS. Been waiting for a repro left quarter window for over 6 months with no end in sight. Prefer new (NOS or Repro) but would consider a used one if it’s not corroded. I have seen hundreds of used ones on eBay and elsewhere. They all have pitting and corrosion.

Mine has tinted glass but it doesn’t matter. Glass is good. We can swap it if need be. Also, we have tried all the typical mustang parts websites that say it can be ordered. That just puts us on the back order list, where we have been for 6 months.

That’s Louisville Kentucky. Not sure why it put KU.

Ruppstang

I have several that are near perfect outside but have several small pits inside. All have glass.

I would like to get $100 plus the shipping.

I can get pictures if you are interested.

Marty

OP
OP
G

Gatorbait

Thanks for the leads.

Ruppstang , I sent you a PM with my email for the pictures.