• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 Yellow HCS 289 at Barrett-Jackson

James476

Attachments

• 116318_Front_3-4_Web.jpg
    116318_Front_3-4_Web.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 85
OP
OP
J

James476

In my experience, the first 2 days (in the early afternoon) of BJ are where the deals are. The BJ crowd doesn't care about driver quality cars - they are there for the trailer queens.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I went to BJ on Sunday (kids are free) and looked all over for this HCS, but it wasn't to be found. Seems like BJ starts earlier and earlier each year, and fewer and fewer cars are there on the early days. Still a good time.

I'm a bit surprised that car didn't go for more, but it was a little rough from the photos. The early Broncos on the other hand have been going for way more than I would expect. One very similar to mine went for $30,000!!! :eek:

hookedtrout

I went to BJ on Sunday (kids are free) and looked all over for this HCS, but it wasn't to be found. Seems like BJ starts earlier and earlier each year, and fewer and fewer cars are there on the early days. Still a good time.

I'm a bit surprised that car didn't go for more, but it was a little rough from the photos. The early Broncos on the other hand have been going for way more than I would expect. One very similar to mine went for $30,000!!! :eek:

Wow, how much do you have invested in yours? Might want to get it on the block?