• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 HCS (GT/CS) 289 Auto

68HCS289

Still on the fence but putting out feeler ad for my 1968 HCS. It is a great turn key driver and I have won many shows with it (as well as have been invited to display at indoor events and the Philadelphia International Auto Show). You can view pictures of it in my garage as well as Marti Report. Only issue is this one is badged like a GT/CS for previous owner I bought it from did not know what he had and misbadged it. I do have the HCS badges for it. I have tried to restore it back to correct for car was a bit of a mess when I bought it a few years ago (you guys have been great with the tips!!). Hate to sell but willing to if offer is good and I know it will be going to a good home.

Last edited:

Dmar73

Let me know if you change your mind, I'm interested and live about 35 min away from you. Thanks Dave