• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Another Bad Idea?

TraveledGTCS

I am curious how they classed it at the show....Mustang, Truck or Under Construction? but definitely Modified!!!
icon6.gif

whodat

That's at Cruisin the Coast on Monday in Gulfport, MS. It's all this week. Monday was the only day I could go. Its a beautiful week for this. That person would have to write what kind of car he has on the form. So if he said say 66 Ford Mustang then that's all it would be. Unless he put 66 Ford Mustang pickup. I wish I would've looked at his card now.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

???????????????????

Attachments

• Double Hood Scoops.jpg
    Double Hood Scoops.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 51

robert campbell

and it appears to be a 6 shooter...... Not that a 6 shooter is bad, but the scoops are terrible...

Rob

stangfan

I'm probably in a minority, but I wish Ford had built a Mustang wagon. I've always thought wagons were cool, now even more than back in the day. I'd take a Mustang wagon for a hauler any day. I know they had concepts out there and were thinking about it. :grin:

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Attachments

• $_58.jpg
    $_58.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 45
  • $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 34

robert campbell

I would like to see the two recessed reflector quarters saved. They don't look as rusty as the rest of the stuff.

Rob

rvrtrash

A perfect example of why you measure twice and cut once.

Steve