• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

how many 1965 triple black A code convertibles were made??

palmzone

Hi, I would like to know or shown the way to finding out , how many Triple black 1965 convertible mustangs were actually made by ford. i have one also with the black deluxe interior (pony trim). can any one help me? cheers

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I don't think the info you can get from Ford Customer Service will help answer your question. They only give you a break down of your particular car. They don't give total production numbers or tell you how many others were set up like yours. This is the kind of info the Marti Reports offer, but unfortunately they're not available for 66.

J_Speegle

Hi, I would like to know or shown the way to finding out , how many Triple black 1965 convertible mustangs were actually made by ford. i have one also with the black deluxe interior (pony trim). can any one help me? cheers

No one can help you - sorry. Ford lost all of that data many years ago in a fire its reported.

Not saying that it is the fact in your case but allot of these cars have been altered by earlier owners since they know there is no way of proving the car didn't come that way - if they do a good job. Just offering this for others to consider when they look into buying an early car)

I always take what I see with a grain of salt in these cases, especially if the door tag is a reproduction ;)