CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Old 01/31/2021, 08:52 PM   #1
Born1968
 

Location: Los Angeles California
Joined: Jul 17
Posts: 55

Looking for GT/CS grill or brackets

Location: Victorville California
Price: 1

Looking for GT/CS grill or brackets... Any help would be appreciated
Born1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/2021, 05:30 PM   #2
GTCSFUN
 

Joined: Jan 21
Posts: 1

Delta Bay Mustang Marchal light brackets back in stock

Hi I just ordered a set of the correct Marchal light brackets to rework a good used 1967 mustang grill. The brackets are a reproduction made by Delta Bay Mustang. I talked to a gal there by the name of Zee. She said they come with a coat of primer and that they are the correct 3 inchish wide grill light bar for the 68 GTCS. My car is a late production so it came with the Lucas lights. I am going to carefully remove them for storage and install the NPD reproduction marchal lights as a personal preference as I think Shelby's original floating light design looks better IMHO
Zee said they will ship out to me tomorrow!
Delta Bay Mustang:
https://deltabaymustanginc.com/inventory
9256347776
GTCSFUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/2021, 05:46 PM   #3
Born1968
 

Location: Los Angeles California
Joined: Jul 17
Posts: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTCSFUN View Post
Hi I just ordered a set of the correct Marchal light brackets to rework a good used 1967 mustang grill. The brackets are a reproduction made by Delta Bay Mustang. I talked to a gal there by the name of Zee. She said they come with a coat of primer and that they are the correct 3 inchish wide grill light bar for the 68 GTCS. My car is a late production so it came with the Lucas lights. I am going to carefully remove them for storage and install the NPD reproduction marchal lights as a personal preference as I think Shelby's original floating light design looks better IMHO
Zee said they will ship out to me tomorrow!
Delta Bay Mustang:
https://deltabaymustanginc.com/inventory
9256347776
Yes I spoke with Zee she's a very nice lady.... I found a God that was gonna help me out that have some brackets and he's going to make me a grill.... Or else I would have purchased the ones from Delta Bay...
Born1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/2021, 02:21 PM   #4
classicsguy
 

Joined: Aug 02
Posts: 1,480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born1968 View Post
Yes I spoke with Zee she's a very nice lady.... I found a God that was gonna help me out that have some brackets and he's going to make me a grill.... Or else I would have purchased the ones from Delta Bay...
Does Delta Bay makes the grill?
classicsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/2021, 02:36 PM   #5
Mosesatm
 
Mosesatm's Avatar
 

Location: Spokane, Washington
Joined: Jan 05
Posts: 8,289

No, they only sell the brackets. The grille is a standard Ď67 grille.

This getting older ain't for cowards. - John Mellencamp
Mosesatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/10/2021, 09:44 AM   #6
classicsguy
 

Joined: Aug 02
Posts: 1,480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosesatm View Post
No, they only sell the brackets. The grille is a standard Ď67 grille.
Itís a 67 grill but it has to be modified somewhat I believe....
classicsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > Classified Ads

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1968 - GT/CS Grille/Fog Light Brackets somethingspecial GT/CS and HCS Discussions 11 08/15/2014 02:36 PM
1968 - Front grill install nfrntau GT/CS and HCS Discussions 12 03/30/2009 02:16 PM
1968 - Who has an incorrect grill? clubpro GT/CS and HCS Discussions 15 11/14/2008 06:15 AM
Grill Mustanglvr GT/CS and HCS Discussions 24 06/15/2005 09:33 AM
Fog light brackets for grill C160223 GT/CS and HCS Discussions 13 09/01/2002 11:39 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.


This site created, owned and maintained by Jon Hanna - Copyright © 1996-2011
All rights reserved. CaliforniaSpecial.com is not affiliated with Ford Motor Company

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.