• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Red '68 GT/CS in Fontana

Mosesatm

It looks like it may be a bit of a project.
Neil, do you want a red one?

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3233841218.html

I am selling my 1968 Mustang Calif. Special 289 V8, automatic, power steering, power brakes, new hood, new grill, new front bumper, new head light buckets, Edlabrock manifold, Edlebrock 4 barrel carb. This is a true California Special 1 of 4100 made here in Calfornia i have the Marti report to prove it. I drive it everyday. The only thing wrong with it is the brake lights are not working right now. I think it needs a new turn signal switch. $10500.00 OBO Come take a look at it!!!!!! Call or text Brian at 909 two 0 one 987six

Attachments

• Red Fontana.jpg
    Red Fontana.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

franklinair

Ive gotta cool it for a while before I take on another CS. The Supreme Allied Commander (Peggy) wants me to rejuvenate her '57 T-Bird.:eek:

Neil

CougarCJ

Ive gotta cool it for a while before I take on another CS. The Supreme Allied Commander (Peggy) wants me to rejuvenate her '57 T-Bird.:eek:

Neil

Sounds like a worthy project, and you are the man with the skillz.

Remember, with a Ford, you don't need a Good Wrench. LOL

robert campbell

Neil,
I did a body off frame driver restoration on a 1956 T-Bird years ago. Not concurs, but clean, new, and show worthy.

Rob

di81977

Remember, with a Ford, you don't need a Good Wrench. LOL

Good one! Just need enough wrenches to be able to Fix Or Repair Daily (FORD).

That was a nice looking Tbird. White, if I remember correctly. Should be a fun project.

sportyworty

I got lost under the dash of an early Bird for a week once. The wiring is not simple by any means.

nineofive

I'm glad I live on the East Coast:
" I drive it everyday. The only thing wrong with it is the brake lights are not working right now."