• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Red GT/CS in Oregon

Mosesatm

Attachments

• Salem.jpg
    Salem.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 175
OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Marti report ordered. Expected completion date is May 6th.

franklinair

If everything checks out OK, (Marti, condition, etc.) it looks like a $20K+ GT/CS.
I could live without the hood graphic:icon_no:.

Neil

cool68

sorry

the horse on hood would be the first thing that I would take off if I purchased this car sometimes you wonder what people are thinking sorry guys its just such a nice car

Cool Manchu

It really is a beautiful car, I hope it checks out.

First thing I would do is get rid of the Monte Carlo bar, then get the hood repainted...:)

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Marti Report Summary:

GT/CS
289/C4/2.79
White Paint Stripe
White Vinyl Top
Console
PDB
PS
AC
Deluxe Belts

Attachments

• 8R01C152896 Marti.pdf
    122.3 KB · Views: 166

p51

Looks like the bids got to $17.5K but it did not hit the reserve. Wonder what the reserve price was...

Edward Bodoh

past listing red cs on ebay

Fishing thru old classifieds and remember this one didn't meet reserve couple months ago. Anyone know what happened after listing ended? I reached out to seller just now ... Never know. Marti verifies...this car has the exact color combos I'm lookin for now. Lol horse on the hood or not....Ed.