• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted '69 Low back Bucket seats/w headrests

franklinair

Looking for '69 type low back bucket seats with head rests for my next GT/CS project. The '69's are a better design than the '68's. Color not an issue, as the seats will be re-upholstered Black.

Neil

Last edited:

Mosesatm

Looking for '69 type low back bucket seats for my next GT/CS project. The '69's are a better design than the '68's. Color not an issue, as the seats will be re-upholstered Black.

Neil

I have a set, but shipping them across the country may be a little expensive.

Mosesatm

Neil,
Shall I send you some photos of the seats? One is from a Mustang and the other from a Cougar.

Mosesatm

Well, shoot. Both of mine are driver side. Not exactly a set.

Attachments

• IMG_5807.jpg
    IMG_5807.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 34

wallace

Low back seats with headrests

West Coast Cougar Classics has just these parts for sale. Wally

CougarCJ

Just an FYI, the 1969 uppers fit perfectly, on 1968 lower bucket seat sections.

1968-70 lower bucket seat sections are the same between Mustang and Cougar. The only exception is that Cougar seat bottoms have thicker foam padding installed from the factory. To compensate, the metal seat risers on Cougars are not as tall as those installed (and reproduced) for 1967-70 Mustangs.

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

WCCC has 2 seatbacks listed for sale (their P/N 31669 & 31670). I sent them an inquiry if the headrest receptacles are in place on them.

Neil