• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 68 HCS T code survivor

HCS@CT

Ok so I was wrong. Just when I thought mine was the last 68 HCS T code 3 speed one shows up on eBay. But mine is in much better shape and has the original paint and interior and a complete engine compartment. You guy have seen this car on here for the last 7 years and it's time to sell her. If you have questions or would like to see the car or dirve it give me a call. Rand, 410 three 50 1700

I have an iPad so I can either FaceTime or Skype as kind of a video tour for another way to inspect the car.

OP
OP
H

HCS@CT

Ok I put my car back on eBay after the last guy got stupid and never paid. It's going this time. No reserve this time starting at $10000. Someone please buy my car.

OP
OP
H

HCS@CT

Yep, crappy market to try and sell in. I'll just keep it and see what happens. She a beautiful car and nice to drive and only cost me $200 a year for insurance. If she's not worth 10k now, I can only seeing the prices going back up some day.

nasirhyder

Pictures?

Do you have any pictures of the car?

Also, i did not notice the ebay link?

is it still for sale?

OP
OP
H

HCS@CT

I have a couple people looking at her, but no one has put a deposit on it yet. I took several pictures of her for them. If you pm your email and phone I'll give you a call and answer your questions .