• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

bluetooth & old Mustang radio

66hcs-conv

We have the OEM - AM radio in our '66 HCS. Is there any device that will allow me to play blue tooth thru the AM radio? I see lotsa devices that use FM radios, but nothing for AM.

thanks, Dave

OP
OP
66hcs-conv

66hcs-conv

Gonna try this device, plugged into my RediRad

[2021 Upgraded] COMSOON Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver for Car, Noise Cancelling Bluetooth AUX Adapter, Bluetooth Music Receiver for Home Stereo/Wired Headphones/Hands-Free Call,16H Battery Life-Black+Silver

gtcs1

Gonna try this device, plugged into my RediRad

[2021 Upgraded] COMSOON Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver for Car, Noise Cancelling Bluetooth AUX Adapter, Bluetooth Music Receiver for Home Stereo/Wired Headphones/Hands-Free Call,16H Battery Life-Black+Silver

Great. Keep us posted.

OP
OP
66hcs-conv

66hcs-conv

Great. Keep us posted.

I got the device shown above, and it does work thru my RediRad. Sound is not very good thru the 55 year old speaker. Maybe its time for a new radio. On the other hand the car is a convertible - don't kneed a good radio, just a loud one!