• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN 2021 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2021 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

PLEASE READ: You are buying directly from the printer rather than me ordering them in bulk and then shipping to you. Unfortunately the bulk pricing went through the roof so it just doesn't make sense to do it that way any more.​

The calendar price is $13.00 + shipping... BUT... the printer sometimes has discounts. I will try to keep this thread updated with the most current promo code. Or you can see their current discounts here, in the banner at the very top of the page: https://www.lulu.com/shop

You can order them here:

These are full color, full bleed, 12 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open. Each page of the calendar features a forum member's car.

See the latest post in this thread for any discounts the printer may be running. I'll do my best to keep it updated. The discounts change every few days.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos!

The calendar printer switched to a different payment processing system this year, so it doesn't look like it used to. When you order be sure on the payment page it shows a place to enter the discount code. See below circled in red.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-29 173634.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-11-29 173634.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 50
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Just so everyone has an idea on timing, here's how long my calendar took to get to me.

I placed my order 11/18/20 and it shipped on 11/23/20, which is a little faster than I remember from past years. It arrived on 11/28/20, so 4 business days. I got the expedited shipping which is advertised at 7-9 business days. Their least expensive shipping is 12-14 business days.

If you're trying to get a calendar before Christmas and can order it this week, I think you'll be fine with the standard shipping.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Latest coupon is 15% off. Ends Dec 4th at midnight

Use code THANKS15

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Latest coupon is 10% off. Ends Dec 11th at midnight

Use code FESTIVE10

hatchdog

Received my calendars yesterday and they are fantastic. Some really great pics in there that are so much better than what we post here. Particularly Neil’s black car, simply beautiful.

Thanks Jon for doing this once again.

Ricky Knapik

Just got my calendars. Jon, thanks for adding the lines this year. I've been drawing them on. I love my car, but OMG, Donna's pic is FANTASTIC! We all know what a sexy ass these beauties have, but damn Donna! Beautiful! Thanks again Jon for your work! Merry Christmas everyone!

DeadStang

Any more discount codes? I missed ordering mine this year and still need one.

stangfan

I'm having an issue with my calendar not arriving. I ordered it on Nov 29th. I received an email from them on Dec 7th advising me that it had been shipped. I thought it a little odd that it took a week to ship, but whatever. The calendar has not yet arrived. I always cheap out on the shipping cost, and go with regular mail, but this is the first time in eight years that it took longer than a couple of weeks to get here. I have contacted them about the problem, but nothing back yet. Keeping fingers crossed...:smile:

gazrox

I'm having the same issue, so hoping it arrives soon. Had the same issue with getting wine shipped from Kelowna - took a month to travel 1200 Km.

stangfan

I'm having the same issue, so hoping it arrives soon. Had the same issue with getting wine shipped from Kelowna - took a month to travel 1200 Km.

I honestly think our Canadian postal system is not what it used to be. Last year I sent a birthday card to a friend in the same municipality as myself. I mailed it a full week before her birthday and she got it a month after her birthday.