• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Help, with finishing my car/

cmacias24

Hello fellow members. I am cesar, and as you can see on page three on the gallery I have a GT/CS as well. Unfortunately I have come to a point where I must finish the car enough to drive or sell it. Now I have been working extra hours at work to purchase the car and get it painted. But, I have run out of funds and am seeking help to get it to driving status. I sold my other 67 coupe to pay for the paint job but recent economic changes and cut my hours and the bus is was too expensive to take everyday. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me finacially or with parts to get my car on the road. I already have the vilyl top bit ae missing a lot of small things that when they are put together amount to a lot of money I don't have. I would hate to sell my car and regret it years from now. Please e-mail me for more info on parts @ cesar24@themls.com.
Thanks,
Cesar Macias

Attachments

• Picture_14.jpg
    Picture_14.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 14