• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Is there anybody out there?

CougarCJ

Everyone staying close to home and following the guidelines for safe distances?
How about checking in? Just nod, if you can hear me. :grin:
I know Neil will have his car finished in short order.

Rob, you sitting inside watching for the UPS man everyday? Bringing car parts and stuff.

Last edited:

Mosesatm

The travel ban is my biggest issue. Need to go to Modesto, Bakersfield, and Fresno. I may just drive there, if that's allowed.

franklinair

Neil is still hanging in there. I check this site a few times daily, but don't see much activity. I'm still finishing my Black CS, plus 2 '68 convertibles. I'm adding a PB Booster on one, and floor pans on the other.
My self quarantine works OK- I go from the house to my shop daily.I'm a happy camper.

Neil

Attachments

• Black Rear.jpg
    Black Rear.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 48
  • BIRTHDAY.jpg
    BIRTHDAY.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

hatchdog

Alive and kicking here is Eastern Washington.

Love the Pink Floyd references. (My favorite band)

stangfan

I'm good! The GT/CS got waxed last week and the interior got it's 303 treatment. I've started preparing the vegetable garden and my tomato seedlings are almost big enough to transplant into pots awaiting the coming warmth around the end of May. Had both Mustangs out for drives in the last week. Mostly staying away from people except when we have to go out to get food. :grin:

franklinair

Anyone heard from Jon lately? I sent him a PM a week ago about a new member being unable to post anything. No word back yet.

Neil

OP
OP
CougarCJ

CougarCJ

Alive and kicking here is Eastern Washington.

Love the Pink Floyd references. (My favorite band)

Was hoping that someone would get the reference and comment. Kind of like finding an Easter egg.

Ruppstang

I am still working but getting the building materials I need can be interesting. I finished the restoration of the 68 Shelby last month and am getting closer on the assembly of the 68 S code GT coupe I have been working on.

CALIF GIRL

I am here. Retired at the end of March after 31 years of working. This stay safer at home has put a kink in our plans.

OP
OP
CougarCJ

CougarCJ

Found this to share :grin:

Attachments

• IMG_2967.jpg
    IMG_2967.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 35

Ruppstang

I have a friend who has 12 Mustangs. His wife is not particularly fond of them. She says when he dies she will say come for the funeral and stay for the sale!

Diesel Donna

HEY!!!! I'm still alive!! I actually forgot my password and that's the only excuse I can think of right now. Staying very busy at work because I'm essential, Hahaha. Mustang is doing well. I just wish California would stop burning up.

robert campbell

I am totally here. Car after car are still going through my shop. Got a 427 Cheby motor in the shop I am finishing. Rebuilt three each 4 speed toploaders this month. Next up is a 1975 Ford F-250 Hiboy. I am going to get out of the truck business. To high up in the air and hard to work on.

Sorry I did not see this post earlier. I think I have my own personal UPS delivery guy these days!!

Rob