• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1966-67 HCS 67 HCS Badge Repros Coming

GreenSpark

Hi all,
So I bought the set of NOS (in the bag) 67 High Country Special fender badges. I opened the bag (sorry) and sent one to a mint that makes military coins and hiking stick badges… ya know, like the ones you see at National Parks.

I’m getting a rough estimate from the factory, but I need to have an idea of interest. I’m going to start with 25 sets and need to know if I have to adjust numbers from there. They will be exact reproductions, including the rivet holes (I’ll get a proof before I get the sets). They will be clearly marked on the back as reproductions so nobody tries to pass them off as originals.

How much interest is there?

-Patrick

OP
OP
G

GreenSpark

Looks like there's little buzz out of the group, but I'm having 25 sets made. My cost is essentially $40 a piece. So, I will be selling them to 67 HCS owners with a Marti report. In fact, it might make a nice little addition to your Elite Marti Report (the framed one). I just blessed off the artwork, and I should have them in the next month or so.

Attachments

• Fender-Badges.jpg
    Fender-Badges.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 52

Ruppstang

Now that you have gone that far you should also do the 66 ones. All you would have to do is remove the 67other wise they are the same.

OP
OP
G

GreenSpark

Quick Update on 67 Badges

The proof came back. Had to make a couple of minor adjustments. The pressing is virtually identical, and we're currently working on getting the colors as close as possible. I'm on proof #3 (#2 is pictured in the foreground).

Attachments

• image0 (2).jpg
    image0 (2).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 34