• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted GTCS Perfer 4 speed turn key no fixer-uper

classicsguy

Curtis a member of this forum and his screen name is mustangbiz has a 1968 GT/CS factory 4 speed that runs and drives but needs resto. Sea Foam Green is the factory color.Do a search for this member here and contact him if interested

Mosesatm

Attachments

• Renee GTCS.jpg
    Renee GTCS.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 35

NWGearhead

I have a J-code 4-speed (now with a nice 5-speed installed) that I would part with for a reasonable offer over $20,000 USD. For pics, take a look at my profile. I can also send you more if requested. I have the elite Marti that shows this as a 1 of 1 car, and it has garnered trophies in two of the past three years at the Cruise of Klamath (was beat out this year by a perfect 66 fastback, a GT350H, and a heavily optioned 70 Mach 1 with either a 428 or a 429). I do not want to part with it, but I need both the space and the money, and I do not drive it enough to justify keeping it.