• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Foulger Ford license plate frames

Julz428scj

Donna, I hate to ask, but could you possibly check for me? I have called so many salvage yards in California, Washington and Texas, but I'm not having any luck. My 69 Mustang 428scj was ordered in a fleet by Foulger Ford when they were still in Morovia. It would be so great if I could put those frames back on my car. I'm so shocked that you saw my reply! That's incredible! Thanks!

Russ

Taylor-Slatin Ford license plate frames

Not to hijack the thread, but I've been looking for license plate frames for my CS for the past 15 years. It was sold in Huntington Park, CA at Taylor Slatin Ford. I know this dealership only lasted a short period of time, but there is no harm in asking. If someone has a frame from this dealership, I would love to purchase it. Thanks in advance, Russ Furstnow

stangfan

I'll throw my .02 worth in here also. My car was sold by Cecil Whitebone Inc in San Francisco. I'd love to find frames for it. :grin: