• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Deluxe Interior "short" window cranks?

miller511

All,

I'm looking for the correct short window cranks for my car with deluxe interior (doors have a lower grille that the longer cranks tend to scrape knuckles on.

I took the short cranks off the rear quarter windows and am using them up front, however they use the set screw type fastening on the side of the crank. The front window cranks have the spline with the threaded hole in the center.

I've looked at (WCCC) but perhaps just not searching the correct terms? Maybe Scott can help me out ;-)?

Also, always searching for original aqua crank knobs. These seem to be very rare.

I'm also contemplating replacing the inner part of my existing (broken) aqua knob (I was able to wedge the inner broken "core" out) with an easier to obtain black or dark blue knob or whatever color and swap out the cores. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks, Jeff

Mosesatm

Yep, using the long handles can turn into a bad day, and a bloody day. I’ll check my collection.

OP
OP
miller511

miller511

Thanks Arlie!! Much appreciated. Assuming these fall under the very rare/hard to find category of Mustang parts? I'll DM you.