• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale California Special Parts

Mosesatm

Attachments

• CS Parts 1.jpg
    CS Parts 1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 64
  • CS Parts 4.jpg
    CS Parts 4.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 59
  • CS Parts 3.jpg
    CS Parts 3.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 71
  • CS Parts 2.jpg
    CS Parts 2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 62

whodat

Too bad pickup only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robert campbell

Was looking at photo 3 and photo 4. Photo 4 next to the Ford part box looks like the later edition of the California Special script that is "more rounded" on the edges of the letters. Photo 3 is a bit far away, but it looks like the original scripts (not the handmade first 14) that are almost flat if not flat like they were on a belt sander before chromed. And original script from a car and not a later reproduction. I have had both in my hands and there are definite differences for those GT/CS purists!

Not sure where the remains of the California Special script that was on my early car. I am not so sure that I did not send them to somebody on this site?

Rob