• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Car Shows - Anyone have pics?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I wanted to add a section to the Gallery for GT/CS and HCS photos from shows (or other 'stangs too I suppose ;))

If anyone has any please upload them here or email them to me.

Thanks!

StraightSix

I wish I had thought of that, or I would've taken the digital camera along...

-Winston

rjw

You will find some photos I took at Pigeon Forge MCA show about twenty posts back.
Richard

Calspecialdreamer

Jon,

So do you want any mustangs? I have some pics of mustang II's and standard mustangs. Doesn't seem right posting them tho...........What do you think?

hcsstang

;DGot some pictures from the Carlisle show Three California Specials were their. Wish that I was familar with the digital camera, I borrowed my daughters.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
[quote author=CalGTCSdreamer link=board=1;threadid=389;start=0#msg2153 date=1054229194]
Jon,

So do you want any mustangs? I have some pics of mustang II's and standard mustangs. Doesn't seem right posting them tho...........What do you think?
[/quote]

Sure, there's room for other "standard" Mustangs (although I'm not sure about the II's ;)) I'll probably just put the non-specials at the back of the album.

hcsstang

;DFord was at the Carlisle show and unveiled the 05 Mustang. I''ll try to post some pictures as soom as l learn how to operate the camera.

BrandonB

Should I just post them all here or E-mail you all of them (Admin?)

BrandonB

heres the GT350 I promised you guys!

Attachments

• GT350.jpg
    GT350.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
[quote author=BrandonB link=board=1;threadid=389;start=0#msg2284 date=1054698795]
Should I just post them all here or E-mail you all of them (Admin?)
[/quote]

If you have just a couple it's easy to post them here. If you have several then email them to me and I'll get them up in the gallery. Probably not until next week though since I'm out of town on business.