• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS Grille/Fog Light Brackets

somethingspecial

I'm posting this on all Grille threads:

Just talked to Tom at Delta Bay Mustang and he is again making the GT/CS Fog Light Brackets. He has about 40 pair in stock at about $85.00 per pair. He is just making the Brackets and has no plans to make complete grilles. Give him a call if you need brackets. Not trying to cut my own throat so to say, but with the labor involved, you can't beat his price and quality. http://www.deltabaymustang.com/ If you still need a grille, I will still proceed with my project. Mike

JMHO, these are the BEST quality fog light brackets I have seen made to date.

Cool Manchu

Tom is where I picked up my brackets as well. He makes them to spec and does good work.

Things you will need to consider...You will have to paint them. And you will have to rivet them to the grille, etc.

Just keep that in mind.

lnevill

rivets and tool available for the asking...

Hi gang,

I posted a few months ago that I had a bag of rivets and peening tool available to loan. Retroman99 (Brad) took advantage of this offer and now has the tool and rivets. Drop him a line and he'll send you the goods. These are the "correct" rivets from Hanson.

Lee

Attachments

• rivets top.jpg
    rivets top.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 44

sjacks

I dropped Brad a line, but no reply regarding the rivets and tool.
Also I order a pair from Delta, and here is what they said regarding the price:

Hi Scott, they used to be $85.00 but took a rate increase to $89.95/pair.
The fellow making them died and the new maker asks more. Sorry.
Tom @ delta bay mustang