• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Flagstaff Mustangs

Russ

Here is a photo of a trio of Mustangs in Flagstaff. The white CS belongs to my son-in-law. He picked up the car the day this photo was taken. He is home from Iraq (yea!) and he loves his new car. I'm standing by my red GT and a good friend, Marilyn, is standing by her new CS convertible. While there has been a bunch of snow this winter in Flagstaff, the weather cleared and snow melted for this photo. We do love our new "toys".
Russ

Attachments

• 100_2462.jpg
    100_2462.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 62

hotrodgrany

Here is a photo of a trio of Mustangs in Flagstaff. The white CS belongs to my son-in-law. He picked up the car the day this photo was taken. He is home from Iraq (yea!) and he loves his new car. I'm standing by my red GT and a good friend, Marilyn, is standing by her new CS convertible. While there has been a bunch of snow this winter in Flagstaff, the weather cleared and snow melted for this photo. We do love our new "toys".
Russ[/QUOTE
Tell you son to enjoy while he has the time, These are some awsome looking Mustangs, love the colors. I have a sister that lives in Wickinburg. I will have to tell her about these awsome machines. All of you enjoy them as I do mine. I am waiting to see if the come out with a Shelby GT convertable that is spitfire red with a black top to replace my 04 Mustang GT. I am sure you know of my 07 GT/CS, but here is a picture of the 04

Attachments

• Christmas 2005 065.jpg
    Christmas 2005 065.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
Russ

Russ

You have a great looking '04. Inrterestingly enough, Marilyn traded in a '04 redfire GT convertible, like yours, for her new '07 CS convertible. She really likes the new one, but she did keep her personalized license plate for her '07.....it says "A HOT GT". It is very appropriate for her car. I told my son-in-law of the supporting comments from many of you and he really appreciated them. Thanks again, Russ

Ladystang

Nice picture. Really like the Refire CS. (wonder why)
Had mine out today, since it was so nice out. And the roads are fairly clean. More nasty weather coming in tomorrow, so it is back in the garage for a few more weeks. Come on spring.
Picture of my two stangs.

Attachments

• front yard sept 043 resized for bmc.JPG
    front yard sept 043 resized for bmc.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 23

Diesel Donna

Wow Russ that's a great picture.
Many thanks for the sacrifice your son-in-law is making for our country!

Mustanger

It's great to see these new Mustangs out there as popular as they are ... kinda helps to keep the heritage alive ...

chevyfreak

Great-looking rides. I am jealous of their owners.