• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Original or repro GT/CS grill.

747Driver

I’ve not posted here for quite some time (life has gotten in the way of my car affliction for a few years…multiple kids in college and deployments to lovely places).Anyway, I have a “first 200” originally un-badged GT/CS, yep..square rear marker light surrounds, built in December 1967 and parked on the San Jose lot for three months before it was badged and sold as a GT/CS in Los Angeles in Feb 1968. Mike Jewell was so kind to drive down to the farm near Dixon where I found it and verify it’s originality before I bought it. Anyway, I’m finally able to seriously re-engage on starting on this project and am trying to find a reproduction grill, before I go down the path of making my own from a ‘67. Any help or suggestions y’all can provide will be greatly appreciated. Respectfully, 747Driver

speedy02

Last edited:
OP
OP
747Driver

747Driver

Many many thanks. I did find the Marchal brackets on Delta Bay Mustang, but the are still showing “on back order.” I’ll keep an eye out. Thanks again! Josh Johnson

speedy02

I believe they always have them on back order. The guy that owns the place makes them. If you call him I think he will be able to proved you more information on availability.