• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD GT/CS Dash/Steering Wheel Emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have just found some long-lost metal emblems I made several years ago for the GT/CS owners. These are of my own design, but based on the proposed emblems, illustrated in my first (1988) GT/CS book.

I have only 12 sets, at $95 per set; ppd.(within USA). When they're gone, they're gone. I chose to advertise here instead of EBAY, since I believe the members of this GT/CS site deserve to know about this first.

They are made of the same cast metal that is used in model
railroading cast metal parts (same process). Natural silver color, and black paint in the recessed area.

E-mail me for pics--and dimentions (PMNewitt@californiaspecial.com). The dash emblem was designed to sit right on top of the "Mustang" raised lettering on the passenger side dash piece. The steering wheel center is the same shape and size for a '68 Shelby (sim. wood), and/or '68 Cougar (an oval shape), but with the GT/CS logo in the middle.

OP
OP
G

An Update--

As of today (3/17) I have sold or have a total of 6 sets spoken for. Six sets are left.

If you wish to get a set, you might try ASAP. Just to let those know who are debating about getting a set.

Thanks again--

Paul.

sportyworty

Paul
I would like a set of the emblems as well as a registry if you still have them available as well as anything else for the GT/CS. Let me know how to procede with payment. Do you have Paypal? If so please provide a total and I will submit payment this evening.
Thanks,
Worty

68sunlitgold

worty,
email Paul at the email address he provided, Paul checks that more than he does the site. And the last time I talked to him he still had both decals and registries, and he does not take paypal but you can send him a check.
Doug

OP
OP
G

As of 5/10, I have five sets left.

They are going quickly. I have no plans to make any more.

I appreciate the comments and satisfaction with those I've sold so far.

Thanks again,

Paul.

p.s. during June, I'll be making those GT/CS 35th anniversary decals. Sorry for the delay!

OP
OP
G

Paul, I would like a set of steering wheel & dash emblems, if you have any left. I will mail my check tomorrow moorning (6/9/03) for $95.00. If they are all gone, please let me know. I am also interested in the 35th. Anniversary Decals. If you would please let me know when thay are available. Also please include the price.

Thanks again. John Morris, Minocqua Wisconisn (jmi@nnex.net)[quote author=PMNewitt link=board=3;threadid=236;start=0#msg1794 date=1052626079]
As of 5/10, I have five sets left.

They are going quickly. I have no plans to make any more.

I appreciate the comments and satisfaction with those I've sold so far.

Thanks again,

Paul.

p.s. during June, I'll be making those GT/CS 35th anniversary decals. Sorry for the delay!
[/quote]

OP
OP
G

As of today (7/19.03, I have only three sets left at the same price ($95). I have still not posted these on EBAY, so that those of you on this site will have first choice.

I won't be making any more, these are the last of them.

Thanks to all who have ordered them.

Paul.

BrandonB

Paul you've been a great help to us I wish i had the 95 bucks I'd have one of those in a heartbeat

OP
OP
G

As of today (8/19/03), I have only three sets left @ $95.00 each, ppd.

These three sets are designated here for the "members" of this GT/CS board only.

Once they're gone--they're gone. Now is the time to get a set. They have been quite popular!

Thanks again,

Paul.

bish

Paul,
Got mine last week.
Was very impressed with the quality!
Thanks!
Brent Bishop

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Paul, any chance of posting some pics? I'd order a set, but they might look a little odd on my HCS. People already mistake it for a GT/CS. ;)

68sunlitgold

Jon,
I posted it in the gallery but here it is.
Doug

Attachments

• GT_CS_dash_parts.jpg
    GT_CS_dash_parts.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.