• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Registry Data

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

The registry is currently at 1,740(ish) cars, that's an increase of 483 since the 2011 book.

CougarCJ

Thank you for everything that you do for the GT/CS community and data base Arlie.
If I recall correctly, PN felt that 90% of the surviving cars had been found. The book came out in 2011, but wasn't it completed December 2007?

robert campbell

Thank you for everything that you do for the GT/CS community and data base Arlie.
If I recall correctly, PN felt that 90% of the surviving cars had been found. The book came out in 2011, but wasn't it completed December 2007?
Arlie, You have done way more than PN has ever done to register and authenticate the GT/CS cars!! And keep the registry alive!

Rob

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Don't forget Mike Jewell.
Another Mike (Speedy02) is a great help and will be the heir apparent if he's interested in the role when the time comes. For now let's consider him the co-registrar.

Last edited:

robert campbell

Don't forget Mike Jewell.
Another Mike (Speedy02) is a great help and will be the heir apparent if he's dumb enough to accept the role when the time comes. For now let's consider him the co-registrar.
Arlie,
Ah heck, you are retired!! What else would you do with your time!! The best thing about you is you "never say never" when cars pop up that do not fit the perceived mold of when the GT/CS came out. Instead of being the "all knowing" authority on the cars as someone else did. As this goes on, we will further our understanding of how these Mustangs came to be. Anyone with a GT/CS, such as my old car, that does not have a Marti verifying report will need to deal with that when selling. For a perspective buyer, the Marti verification is golden, but not all encompassing!!

Thanks to Speedy02 for his help!! Mike J. left us far too soon.

Rob

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

A public version of the registry is available as a spreadsheet to anyone interested in it.
Just send me your email or contact me in Facebook Messenger and I'll send it to you.