• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN 2022 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2022 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

PLEASE READ: You are buying directly from the printer rather than me ordering them in bulk and then shipping to you. Unfortunately the bulk pricing went through the roof so it just doesn't make sense to do it that way any more.​

The calendar price is $13.50 + shipping... BUT... the printer sometimes has discounts. I will try to keep this thread updated with the most current promo code. Or you can see their current discounts here, in the banner at the very top of the page: https://www.lulu.com/shop

You can order them here:

These are full color, full bleed, 12 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open. Each page of the calendar features a forum member's car.

Here's a preview of the calendar.

See the latest post in this thread for any discounts the printer may be running. I'll do my best to keep it updated. Thhttps://californiaspecial.com/2022/2022_CS_Calendar_FINAL_small.pdfe discounts change every few days. The place to enter the coupon code looks like this (see below circled in red).

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-25 102324.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-11-25 102324.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Current discount is 20% off.

The coupon code is TURKEY15

I just ordered mine and the default shipping says it takes 10-11 business days. That's after it's printed, which will take a few days.

I will post back when I get mine so everyone has a better idea of how long it actually takes.

Last edited:

cmacias24

I just placed my order as well. Thanks Jon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gazrox

Current promo code is SAVE30, so 30% off until November 29th.

hatchdog

Got mine ordered today and was able to take advantage of the 30% discount. Thanks Jon and everybody who submitted photos of your car.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I just received the calendar I ordered on 11/25/21, so it took exactly 2 weeks to print and ship. That's faster than what they said the default shipping would be, so maybe I just got lucky.

The calendars look really great! Thank you again to everyone who submitted photos.

cmacias24

What an awesome calendar! Great shots from everyone that participated and thanks for putting it together Jon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk